If MobieTrans Cannot Detect Your iOS Device.
To check your problem with the following steps:
1. Make sure you are using the latest version of MobieTrans.
2. Make sure there is no problem with your USB cable and USB port, change other USB cable and USB port to try again. (If it is the first time to connect your iOS device to computer, you need to click “Trust” button on your device to trust the computer)
3. If there is still the same problem, please do as below:
• a. Launch iTunes and connect your device to check if your iTunes can recognize your device.
• b. If iTunes do recognize your device, close it.
• c. Restart MobieTrans and connect your device to check whether it can recognize your device or not at this time.
Can the locked iOS device be erased?
Follow the steps below to check your problem:
1. On an android device, there should be three connection modes – MTP, PTP and USB Mass Storage. Please switch to another mode to try again to reconnect your device.
Below is the introduction to these three modes.
• MTP (Media Transfer Protocol): The computer will work as a "media device" while switch to this mode. As a standardized protocol, Media Transfer Protocol can transfer audio files to music players via Windows Media Player and other similar applications.
• PTP(Picture Transfer Protocol): The computer will work as a "digital camera" while switch to this mode.
• USB Mass Storage: As a standard protocol which is used by flash drives, external hard drives, SD cards, and other USB storage devices, USB Mass Storage makes the drive available to the computer.
2. If it still not work, please keep following the steps below.
• a. Make sure you are using the latest vision of MobieTrans.
• b. Make sure there is no problem with your USB cable and USB port, change other USB cable and USB port to try again.
Note: If the methods mentioned above still can't help you, please contact customer service, firstname.lastname@example.org.