Recover iOS Data
iOS data recovery, files backup & restore and system recovery.Buy Now
FAQ: What should I do if iPhone Data Recovery doesn't detect my device?
Your problem is probably caused by something wrong with USB connection. If your device can not be detected, you can follow the steps below to solve such problems:
1. Disconnect your device and connect it again. Make sure that you unlock your device and click "Trust" button on your device to trust the computer.
2. In case the connection is unstable, try to change other USB cable and try again.
3. Make sure you've downloaded the latest version of iPhone Data Recovery.
4. Check out whether your iTunes can recognize your device.
5. If your iTunes can recognize your device but our product can't, do as what follows.
• a. Launch iTunes.
• b. Connect your device until iTunes can recognize your device.
• c. Close your iTunes.
• d. Restart our product to check if the app can detect your device.
6. If your device can't restart or gets stuck in another abnormal state, you can use the iOS System Recovery feature to fix it.
Still can't help you after all tricks above, please contact customer service, email@example.com.