My device cannot be detected while connected?
1. Under this circumstance, you should check that whether you have installed iTunes on your computer and make sure the version of iTunes is the latest one. For Windows users, you can download iTunes from Apple official site. Install it on your Windows computer.
2. Reconnect your iOS device to the computer with another USB cable. And make sure that your iOS device is not in Recovery or DFU mode. If the answer above can not solve your question, please contact our support team: firstname.lastname@example.org
Can the locked iOS device be erased?
If your iOS device has been locked, it might not be connected to the computer. iPhone Eraser can't detect your iOS device unless your device trusts the computer. In such case, you have to unlock your iOS devices at first. Then iPhone Eraser can recognize your iPhone iPad or iPod automatically and erase your iOS data successfully.
Will the iOS data be erased when the device fails to get started?
Two possibilities persist that your iOS device fails to get started.
1. Hardware failure: you'd better repair your iOS devices in time.
2. System failure: Try to restore your iOS device and erase your iOS data with the help of iPhone Eraser. Please make sure that your iOS device is open and can be detected by iPhone Eraser, so that you can erase the data on your iOS device successfully.
What device does iPhone Eraser support?
The supported iOS devices are as below:
• iPhone: iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12 Pro Max, iPhone 12 mini, iPhone 13, iPhone 13 Pro, iPhone 13 Pro Max, iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Plus, iPhone 14 Pro, iPhone 14 Pro Max, iPhone 15, iPhone 15 Plus, iPhone 15 Pro, iPhone 15 Pro Max
• iPad: iPad, iPad Pro, iPad Air, iPad mini
• iPod: iPod touch 7, iPod touch 6, iPod touch 5, iPod touch 4, iPod touch 3, iPod touch 2, iPod touch.
• Supported versions: iOS 5 to iOS 17
Can iPhone Eraser clear the data from jailbroken device?
iPhone Eraser supports erasing data from jailbroken iOS devices. And after the erasing, the device will stay in jailbroken status.
Is it necessary to install iTunes on computer?
To make sure that your iOS device is detected by iPhone Eraser, it's necessary to install iTunes. And the latest version of iTunes is recommended. If there is no iTunes on your computer, go to www.apple.com/itunes/ to download and install iTunes on your computer.
What are the main differences of the three erasing levels?
Low(One Time): Overwrite all the data on device with zero files to ensure the files cannot be
Medium(Two Times): Overwrite all the data on device for twice, remaining no files to ensure the files cannot be recovered.
High(Three Times): Destroy data thoroughly with overwriting data for three times. The security standard is based on the U.S DoD 5220.22-M.